Tora Successfully Passes Greenbanding Audit Once Again
Greenbanding audits in the HSSE field, which Shell has been carrying out in Turkey since 2013, continued in 2019 as well. TORA has been successful in this audit by increasing its performance by improving the necessary improvements compared to the previous audit with the practices it has implemented in the past years.
Shell Engineering Manager Okan Hüsrevoğlu, Shell PMC Engineer Berat Murat Şayir and Shell EPCM Engineer Çağdaş Arlanoğlu, Tora Board Members Özgün Mutlu and Ertum Tüfekçi, Quality & HSE Manager Anıl Erdinç Tüfekçi and Quality & HSE Officer Çiğdem Kıraç participated in the Greenbanding audit held at TORA head office.
During the Greeenbanding accreditation renewal process, inspections were carried out under the following 8 main headings:
1. Leadership and HSSE Management,
2. HSE Policy and Strategic Objectives
3. Organization-Responsibilities-Resources-Standards-Documentation, p
4. Risk Management
5. Planning and Procedures
6. Application and Performance Surveillance
7. HSE Audit – HSE Management System – YGG
8. HSE Management – Additional Features
With 21 years of industry experience “Always with the slogan of HSE first” TORA has undergone a successful audit thanks to its principle of continuously improving performance in all titles.